Modality — n , pl –ties
- The condition of being modal
- A quality, attribute, or circumstance that denotes mode, mood, or manner
- Logic – the property of a statement of being classified under one of the concepts studied by modal logic, esp. necessity or possibility
- Any physical or electrical therapeutic method or agency
- Any of the five senses
- In other words, it is simply a type of massage therapy.
Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy is the deepest, most luxurious massage on the planet. Skilled and talented feet provide pressure that is customized for each individual’s comfort to deliver deep relaxation and muscle tension relief faster than can be achieved by hand, in most cases. Muscles along the spine, shoulders, and pelvic bone are relaxed then stretching techniques allow the spine’s natural alignment to slowly nestle into their natural alignment during the session. Work on the rest of your body will be so seamless, it will be hard to tell if it’s by hand or foot! To view just a few samples, click on this link below, and remember to come back to schedule your appointment.
Ashi-Thai is an expression of traditional Thai massage techniques, mostly compression and stretching, that have been modified to use with bars on the ceiling by the massage therapist for the most efficiency to save energy and improve back alignment. Ashi-Thai encourages full range of motion for relaxation and functionality.